Patient Check-In/Check-Out Kiosk
Easy-to-use, EMR-integrated check-in kiosks reduce paperwork, save time.
EMR and Practice Management software facilitate efficient electronic documentation, scheduling and even billing, yet at many medical practices, processes such as patient check-in and registration remain paper-based. For healthcare professionals who seek complete automation, however, there is IMS' patient check-in/check-out module. Our patient check-in kiosk offers patients the self-service capabilities they are accustomed to, while allowing healthcare providers to save time and money by eliminating front-office tasks, reducing paper transactions, and streamlining workflows.
What is our patient check-in/check-out module capable of?
At check-in, patients can perform tasks such as validating demographics and insurance information, providing electronic signatures on Insurance Authorization and HIPAA agreement forms, and viewing alerts for outstanding balances.
At check-out, patients can view follow-up notes and physician reminders, schedule return appointments, request a school or work excuse, view their visit notes, and more.
Healthcare Providers Benefit From:
- Streamlined patient registration process
- Efficient allocation of space and staff
- Increased co-pay collections through billing module integration
- Reduced fraud and increased safety with digital photos
- Patient tracking - from check-in to check-out
- Ability to view and monitor multiple kiosks from one central location
Patients Benefit From:
- Reduced waiting time to check-in
- Ability to update demographic information from Patient Summary screen
- Multi-language support
- On-screen payment options