Medicare Electronic Claims Software
1st Providers Choice helps the office to fill out the Medicare EDI enrollment application, prepare their patient data, send a test batch, receive reports, read and understand reports and send production claims.
This module requires our Practice Management Software and processes HIPAA compliant ANSI format claims and remittances, direct to any number of payers with no per claim fees. Claim module can process professional and institutional claims (CMS-1500 & UB-04) for many practice types including physicians, surgery centers, therapy practices, chiropractors, podiatrists and DME providers.
Medicare Direct Electronic Billing Module Features:
Claims go directly to Medicare at no-charge per claim. It's FREE!
- Produces HIPAA compliant ANSI format electronic claims directly from your existing ASPC practice management system
- The Carrier Data Audit Check the claims for completeness of information.
- Claims go direct to the payer, eliminating the hassle and expense of clearing house operations, and leaving you in complete control of the billing process
- Reports can be viewed on the screen and printed as needed.
- Electronic remittances may be posted directly into the practice management system as well. (Electronic posting of payments.)
- Capable of processing professional and institutional claims for a variety of practices including physician services, podiatry, physical therapy, speech therapy, chiropractic, occupational therapy, and much more.
To request more information - click here or call (480) 782-1116.