Vascular Surgery EMR Software
Full featured EMR software for vascular surgeons
IMS for Vascular Surgery is an advanced solution that offers Electronic Health Records, Practice Management modules, an integrated Healthcare Portal, seamless interfacing with other software and devices, and much more.
Start using our EMR software today and your organization will benefit from:
- Streamlined operations
- Increased revenue
- Improved care quality for patients
- Better patient satisfaction
- World class customer support
You will also be able to meet important industry standards. Our Vascular Surgery EMR software is ICD-10 ready and ONC 2014 Edition certified for Meaningful Use Stages 1 and 2.
Intuitive EMR Software for Vascular Surgery
1st Providers Choice's Vascular Surgery EMR software includes a wide range of specialty-specific features - from pre-loaded templates that make it easy to document patient encounters to ICD and CPT codes that allow for quick and accurate charge capture and billing. Other popular features include:
- Image management: easily import images into the EMR by scanning, faxing or saving from an external device.
- Device integration: import ECG recordings and data from other health monitoring devices directly into the patient's chart.
- Reporting dashboards: track progress meeting Meaningful Use goals, see where patient referrals are coming from and more with our pre-loaded reports - or create reports of your own.
Reduce the high costs of delivering quality care. Our monthly IT expenses were reduced over 87% after implementing IMS - a huge savings for our company.